Welcome to Go Baguio! Your Complete Guide to Baguio City, Philippines.
Our website URL is www.gobaguio.com
Definition of Terms.
The terms “Creative Native Design Company” or "Creative Native Design" or “us” or “we” or "www.gobaguio.com" or "Go Baguio!" or "Go Baguio! Your Complete Guide to Baguio City, Philippines" refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is 111 Burnhamview Condominium, Kisad Road, Baguio City.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions Governing the Use of This Website:
1. The articles, features and content of this website and its individual pages are for your general information, use and enjoyment only. The information contained therein is subject to change without notice.
2. This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, whether partial or in toto, online or offline, is strictly prohibited without first obtaining written permission from Creative Native Design Company. All copyright notices shall form part of these terms and conditions.
3. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for the same to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that whatever information, recommendations, products or services available through this website meet your particular requirements.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. This website may also include links to other websites. They are there for your convenience to provide further information but their inclusion does not signify that we endorse the website/s, nor do we assume any responsibility for the content of the same.
9. You may link to this website from another website. Should you desire a link exchange, you may request for one via the Contact Us page.
10. We reserve the right to screen, delete, or otherwise modify any comments and information submitted by site visitors that we feel violate good taste and good manners, and do not enhance the website experience for the site visitors.
11. These Terms of Service may be modified at anytime at the discretion of the webmaster and/or website owner without need for prior notice to the public; any modifications thereto shall be immediately in full force and effect upon publication.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.