IF YOU REALLY MUST KNOW
- Poker maven who recently gave up playing nightly with the boys when the Texas Hold-em "the 9-ball of Poker" fad hit the Philippines. Favorite game: 7 card stud high-low
- Fluent in English, speaks Spanish, can read French, understands Ilocano, deep Tagalog when inspired
- Law school drop-out (17 units to go at U.P. Law, but hey, I had fun and got good grades, too! Realized in my senior year I didn't want to be an advocate -- of all things!)
- UP Student No. starts with 81-
- Breeds Siberian Huskies and American Cocker Spaniels and cries with each puppy sold
- Sleeps with Cooper every night (he has stopped being ashamed of his mommy and doesn't move away anymore); Cooper is my favorite cocker
- Plays table tennis to relieve stress: spinning balls with the robo pong releases endorphins
- Middle-aged pseudo-equestrienne
- Angry dragon, born in 1964, hates the way the Philippines is sinking and rats are jumping ship
- Sagittarian, thus plagued with "Foot in Mouth" disease
- Vintage cars: 1975 jaguar xj6 with wire wheels, 1969 mini with ragtop, 1963 resto custom beetle with centerline mags, 1939 hebmuller
- Spinster, hahaha, or should I say, SPINSTA!
- Grooooovy auntie to all - for girls: "Princess seminars," "Cackle, cackle," and for boys: "Get over her, here's how..."
- Shares the same name, phonetically, with the lady who married an infamous dictator's son
Your Guide to Baguio City Philippines
a journal of articles to supplement the Go Baguio! website, my notes as webmaster, other photos and interesting stories
Easy-to-use, all-in-one, free listings for Baguio business.
Work from Home, Money in Bed, Earn in Dollars -- all that technical web stuff explained in the simplest terms.
The joys of finding great bargains, good eats, and the best deals. Divisoria is not just a place anymore, it's a lifestyle.
Your Guide to Dumaguete City & Oriental Negros, Philippines
Because I wanted to learn about something I knew nothing about, and then it turns out that its useful for medical tourism, too.